Erneuerbaren Energien gehört die Zukunft. Als international wachsendes Familienunternehmen mit mehr als 5.000 Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeitern weltweit sind wir bestrebt, diese Energie so effizient wie möglich zu nutzen. Darum machen wir uns für eine innovative, umweltfreundliche und nachhaltige Haustechnik stark.
Und genau dafür suchen wir Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter, die diesen nachhaltigen Wandel mit viel Energie gestalten möchten als
International Portfolio Manager / Market Developer (m/f/d)
Who we are
Since 1924, we have combined the success factors of innovation, quality, customer proximity and reliability. As an internationally growing family business with more than 4,000 employees, we are now one of the world's market and technology leaders in the fields of building services and green technologies. If you would like to develop the future with your energy together with STIEBEL ELTRON, we look forward to getting in touch with you.
- Product portfolio Management of all Brands, Markets and Products
- Support for price positioning in the different market segments & channels
- Coordination and management of Product Management in the countries
- Identification of cross-market product requirements and additive sales potentials of existing products in the sales regions
- Coordination between global and decentral country Product Management
- Development of global standard processes for the structured
- collection of product requirements inclusive related business cases.
- Promotion of best practice exchange between sales offices
- Support for strategic development of the sales offices - Growth roadmap
- Support of global Product Management for market research and customer interviews
- Successfully completed studies in the field of industrial engineering or related subjects
- Relevant working experience in portfolio management, business development or product management
- High level of communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Independent and structured way of working as well as good self-organization
- Very good written and spoken English
- Confident handling of MS Office, SAP and Power BI
- Willingness to travel (approx. 20%)
What we offer:
- An unlimited employment contract and thus a long-term professional perspective
- An attractive salary with a performance-related component, holiday pay and Christmas bonus.
- You can expect a varied and challenging job with good development prospects at a market-leading brand manufacturer.
- You will find flat hierarchies, cooperation at eye level as well as an open communication and constructive feedback culture in our internationally growing family business.
- In addition, you will receive attractive social benefits, such as company sports facilities, bike leasing, a modern staff restaurant, a subsidy for the fitness studio, a subsidy for the metalworking pension and employee discounts with over 800 well-known brand suppliers
Passt Ihr Profil? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre aussagekräftige Bewerbung.Jetzt bewerben